The approval rating among politicians is topped by President Volodymyr Zelensky who is trusted by 41%, and not trusted by 54%. Last month there were 56%.
At the same time, 29% trust the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada, Dmytro Razumkov, as many do not know who he is, and 37% of Ukrainians do not trust him. This is stated in the poll results of the sociological group Rating.
Politicians approval rating
- The head of the Opposition Bloc, Yurii Boyko, is trusted by 27%, not trusted by 55%;
- 26% trust Yulia Tymoshenko, 69% do not trust her;
- Petro Poroshenko is trusted by 23%, not trusted by 73%;
- Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal is trusted by 14%, more than a quarter do not know him and more than half do not trust him.
If the elections were held in the near future, the incumbent president would be supported by 26.2%.
At the same time, 16.6% would support Boyko's candidacy;
The Servant of the People party is leading in the parliamentary rating; 21.6% of those who are ready to vote and have made their choice are ready to support it.
- 17.4% are ready to vote for the Opposition Platform—For Life;
- for European Solidarity—14.5%;
- for Fatherland (Batkivshchyna)—10.9%;
- 5.7% would vote for the Ukrainian Strategy of Groysman;
- for the Radical Party—5.6%.
Other parties would not have gained 5%.